These Disney FROZEN Jello “Ice” Cubes are so fun! We had them at our FROZEN Party recently and everyone loved them! They are super easy to make too.
The pictures don’t do these justice… they are actually two different colors… blue and clear! A helpful hint when making these is to warm the bottom of your dish with some warm water before turning it out onto a plate…. this will ensure that it comes out easily!
- 2 env. (1/4 oz. each) KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime soda
- 1-1/4 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) colored flavored Gelatin like Jello Blue Raspberry
- ¼ cup cold water
- MIX unflavored gelatine and sugar in medium microwaveable bowl until blended. Stir in soda. Let stand 3 min. or until gelatine is softened. Microwave on HIGH 3 min. or until gelatine and sugar are dissolved, stirring after each minute. Pour into 8-inch square dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- REFRIGERATE 25 to 30 min. or until set but not firm. Meanwhile, add boiling water to flavored gelatin mixes in separate medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Cool 15 min.
- POUR flavored gelatin gently over clear gelatine layer in dish. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares.