Football Party Food!!! #Cbias #Kraft Foods

Did you enjoy the BCS College Football Championship? My favorite team OU wasn’t there, but we watched the game because I just LOVE college football!

To make the game more fun for our friends and family we picked sides… which one did I pick? LSU… :( Oh well… not all was lost because I was able to cook up some amazing recipes that I found on kraftrecipes.com
There were so many wonderful recipes on there that were easy to make and could be easily made ahead.  Here are the 3 recipes that I chose!!!

These Boston Cream Pie Minis were so easy to make and I just added a bit of icing to make them look like footballs!  How did they taste? Simply Amazing!!!

1 Package Yellow Cake Mix (and ingredients to prepare on box)
1 Container Frosting
4 squares of Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1 1/2 cups Cool Whip topping thawed and divided (see recipe)
1 package Jello Vanilla Instant Pudding
1 Cup Milk

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 350. Prepare 24 Cupcakes as directed on the box (grease and flour your muffin pan). Let cool and cut through the middle with a serrated knife.
-Beat pudding mix with milk and whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk 1/2 cup Cool Whip into the pudding; spoon 1 Tbsp. of mixture onto the bottom half of cupcakes. Cover with Cupcake tops.
-In a microwave safe bowl Microwave the rest of the Cool Whip and Bakers chocolate for 1- 1 1/2 minutes or until the chocolate is almost melted stirring after 1 minute. Stir until well blended. Let stand for 15 min. ; spread onto cupcakes, refrigerate 15 minutes.
-*optional football decor: With a piping tip or a ziplock bag cut at the end pipe lines on the top to look like a football.
Next on the list is the 5-layer Mexican Dip. Put the dip into clear plastic cups and it becomes individual sized (saw that idea on pinterest)!!! I really love all the flavors in this one!
recipe courtesy of Kraft Foods
1 15.5 oz. can of Re-fried Black Beans
1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
1 cup sour cream (Breakstone’s and Knudsen are recommended on the Kraft site)
1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese (I used 2 cups to make enough for the cups)
3 green onions sliced
1/3 cup sliced black olives (I used about 2/3 cups for the cups)
1-2 tomatoes chopped
-Making this is so easy… Just Mix the beans with the Chili Powder and Cumin and spread into the bottom of 10-12 cups (or if just making the dip in a 9 inch pie plate).  Top with remaining layers and refrigerate for several hours!  This is great make- ahead food!
Last on the list is the Kickoff Pizza. I again made these individual sized, but you can make one large pizza like they have on the Kraft Recipes website if you like too…  These are super easy as well!
recipe courtesy of Kraft Foods
for minis:
makes about 6 servings
1 package Mini Pepperonis
1 package White Deli Slices Bread
1 jar pizza sauce
1 yellow pepper cut into very thin slices (for the football laces)
2 cups Kraft Mozzarella Cheese
For bigger pizza like on the Kraft website:
makes 4 servings
19 slices Oscar Meyer pepperonis
1 frozen cheese pizza
1 Kraft singles cut into strips (for the football laces)
-If making mini pizzas: separate the Deli slices and place on pan. Put sauce on first and cheese on top of that. For both versions arrange the pepperonis into a football shape on top of cheese. Put pepper or Kraft singles cheese on top of pepperonis for the lacing. Bake the pizza as directed on box… or for the minis cook at 400 for about 15 minutes. Let cool and serve.
……………………………………………………………………………………..
Here is my display of food for the party!!! I had to make sure I had both Bama and LSU colors displayed. So how was it?

Everyone loved the food!!! We had so much fun getting together to watch the game!!! Here is a little collage of us at the party last night… Oh, and I got to hold one of the most precious newborns I have ever seen… Isn’t she cute?

I would say this Football Party and the Food were a great hit!!!

Happy Creating!!!
If you want to see my Google + post click here
*****This shop has been compensated as a part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions are my own.******

Pin It

Join our free mailing list and never miss a post.

Comments

1. Maria says

I love all this party food! Those mini Boston Creme Pies are adorable!!! And I love the way you arranged everything on colorful tissue paper – cute idea!

2. AB HOME Interiors says

Everything is adorable! How did you fill the cups with the 7 layer dip? The cups look so clean and perfect…I think I would smear food all over the place! haha

3. Michelle {Daydream Believers} says

Great ideas! :) I'm pinning this post to remember for our upcoming superbowl party! Thanks for sharing! :) xo Michelle

4. Tami says

Just stopping by to let you know that I've featured your craft on Family Fun Crafts! You can see it here:

If you have other kid friendly crafts, I'd love it if you would submit them. :) If you would like to display a
    featured button on your site, you can grab one from the right side bar of your post above.

Right here is the perfect website for anybody who really wants to
    find out about this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a new spin on a subject that
    has been written about for many years. Great stuff, just
    excellent!

I’m really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems?
    A couple of my blog audience have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.
    Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?

All an applicant has to do is to fill an online application form and submit it on the
    lender’s web portal. Forestiere, taken aback by Madame Loisel’s sorry plight, informs her that the necklace she lent her that
    day ten years ago was a fake. That means cash in your
    hand by tomorrow if you get started today.

Humana People to People generates the objective to improve under-developed countries around
    the world via presenting teaching to primary school teachers
    and craftsmen, assisting to advocate health and send knowledge
    about Aids and also to assistance in even more expanding areas agriculture.
    Humana People to People handles a number of different activities and
    duties all through poverty-stricken areas of nations across the world.

Via working together with the regional persons along with their governing administration, there’re able to support those people
    who are short of funds through their non-profit assistance groups.
    China is just one of many nations this non-profit corporation visits to
    come across the pushing troubles which they deal with now.

The Humana People to People Motion works together with The
    Federation for Corporations from the Yunnan province in China.
    The project began during 2005 and keeps throughout now. The Humana People to People Cooperation Plan Agency from the Yunnan Province works to raise
    money to be able to comply various jobs through the entire province within poverty-stricken regions.
    Some projects which Humana People to People strives to bring
    to this particular area of China contain trade schools in which they’re able
    to expand their education and learning, planning them for jobs, presenting
    details on transmittable diseases and more.
    Humana People to People started complying their commissions in China
    during 2007. One of the first projects which was taken on was the Malaria activity
    which focused to distribute precious knowledge and protection about the condition to locale residents.

A Community Capacity Growth and Child Aid mission was then started in Zhenkang.

A fantastic 13 activities were began during 2010 for a few from the largest poverty-stricken regions of the county.
    Beyond the Yunnan Province, developments were started in the Sichuan Area, Chongqing Province and
    Guangdong Province.
    Presently, several commissions that Humana
    has assumed within China includes treatment in countryside
    regions, earlier childhood learning that is designed to offer Chinese children a lead on their way to accomplishment, generating safer roads for Humana toddler
    kids, giving rapid HIV testing, starting farmer organizations and improving income
    through nonprofit activities for example the Humor Club China Charity Show.
    Currently, there are 11 projects increasingly
    being completed all through 3 provinces in China along with more than 128 communities.
    Together with 280 cumulative recipients, People to People
    creates wish and a better future to those poverty-stricken rural locations.